The Career Advancement Programme (CAP) is a Ministry of Education programme that provides youth (16-18 years) with access to FREE education and training that will help them to get a career. At PCC, there are three skilled areas offered for the CAP programme.
The skill areas offered are:
- Computer Servicing and Support
- Call Contact Center Operations
- Hospitality Services-Villas and other properties
Applicants can collect an application form at the Admissions Office at the college or CLICK HERE to download the CAP application form.
Completed application forms need to be submitted with the following documents:
- Birth certificate
- Two (2) passport-sized pictures
- Last School Report
- 2 Recommendations (One preferably from your last school)
- Certificate(s) supporting a pass/passes in at least ONE CSEC/CXC/GCE/C&G/NCTVET Lev1/SSC (ranges 4 or 5) subject
Once the application form is submitted, the applicant will be contacted for assessment.
Please note: Spaces are limited and so applications will be processed on a first come first served basis.